The most important element in our business is the people we serve! We do not believe in a one-size-fits-all mindset. Our tailored system allows us to OUT plan our competition! Our passion for event planning and execution is fueled by seeing our clients’ dreams come to life through our collaborative work together!
- Innovative Strategy– We curate and strategize unique event concepts with your goals in mind.
- Budgets – We construct, analyze and safeguard your event dollars ensuring the best return on your investment so you don’t have to.
- Organize & Mobilize – We build your event timelines and manage them with exacting execution empowering your team to show up and shine.
- Event Design & Production – Ambiance is everything! With our multi-sensory design concepts, we will amaze your guests and provide you with an unforgettable return on experience.
- Communication’s Strategy – We creatively empower you to connect with and inspire your target audience to be excited about your event.
- Customize– We do not believe in a one size fits all mindset. We take the time to understand your unique event needs and fully flesh out an event plan to meet all of your expectations.
Bethany Schiffbauer is the Brand and Marketing Intern for Abstract Elements. Bethany is currently wrapping up her degree in Design Studies with minors in Public Relations and Electronic Media from West Virginia University. As she progressed through her collegiate years, she found a way to have a lucrative career and study what she truly loves—designing. Creative ventures of all kind have always been her first love, but in the fields of Public Relations, Marketing, and Advertising she has found the channel for her lifelong love and fascination. Bethany’s aspires to be a Brand or Marketing Manager as she gains experience, creative credibility, and versatility. For fun Bethany loves to paint, spend time with her closest friends, sleep, and come up with new cooking recipes.
NaKayla Williams, AEMA’s very own Event Experience Ambassador, is the latest addition to the team. She is finishing up her last year at Kennesaw State University studying Culinary Sustainability and Hospitality. But oh contraire the kitchen is not where she wants to be but behind the scenes, creating magic where ever she goes.
At Kennesaw, she realized her passion for planning events, turning dreams into reality. This Georgia peach hopes to take all her experience and training out west to sunny California one day turning it upside down. Once out there she hopes to plan galas and fundraises for charities. Until then, NaKayla wants to fill her toolbox with everything she can, continuously learning and growing. NaKayla also enjoys lazy weekends (only after church!), eating out, road trips to the beach, and hanging out with family and friends!